A parent accidentally submitted the wrong (Re) Enrollment Contract. How can I have them complete the correct one?

If a parent has submitted the wrong (Re) Enrollment Contract, you should first clean the student record by following the (Re) Enrollment Contract Cleaning Control Options For Students. Next, void their current AR Invoice to allow for the creation of a new one upon contract submission. If the deposit has already been paid, permit them to skip payment by applying the skip payment action as described in (Re) Enrollment Contract Application Setup. Finally, send them the new (Re) Enrollment Contract. When it has been submitted, allocate the original AR Receipt to the new AR Invoice.
PCR Educator School Information System is an online database engineered for schools and universities to deliver the highest level of flexibility, unique experience, transparent communication and customized design.

Schedule Demo

Please, make sure that all required fields (marked with *) are completed.
    School Name *
    Relation to School *
    Last Name *
    Your First Name *
    Your Email *
    Your Phone # *